Achieve3000 provides online differentiated instruction with the goal of improving reading comprehension in pre-k through 12th-grade students as well as adult learners. Teachers can use Achieve3000 to establish a baseline Lexile reading level for their students then incorporate the site’s numerous standards-aligned lessons and tools to foster academic growth and track student progress. Schools and districts may purchase licenses to use Achieve3000’s products through the company website.
According to the company website, the goal of Achieve3000 is to, “improve literacy for all learners.” This online tool gives users access to over 10,000 standards-aligned English and Spanish non-fiction texts. The majority of articles are scaled on twelve different Lexile levels in English, and seven levels in Spanish, allowing students with a wide variety of abilities to access the same content. Achieve3000 aligns each of its lessons to meet state and national standards. The company gives teachers and administrators the tools to monitor student progress and to forecast preparedness for standardized tests and college and career readiness.
Achieve3000 offers programs for learners of all ages and abilities. ‘Smarty Ants’ program is for Prekindergarten through first-grade student, a foundational literacy curriculum delivered in a completely online environment. The company’s product line also includes KidBiz3000 for grades 2-5, TeenBiz3000 for grades 6-8, Empower3000 for grades 9-12, Spark3000 for adult learners, and eScience3000 for middle school science students. And it follows a step by step approach. Teachers use the ‘LevelSet Assessment’, a universal assessment tool to determine the reading level of all of their students.
Achieve3000 Login at www.achieve3000.com
Achieve3000 is a paid program. Schools and districts can request pricing through the Achieve3000 website. It retails anywhere from $132 to $177 per license depending on the program selected. Achieve3000’s website includes a link to the Homeschool Buyers co-op website for discounted products.
Prerequisites for Login
- Ability to read and write either in English and Spanish is required.
- Strong internet connection.
- Must have registered with their respective schools or education centers or educators to get their Username and password.
Steps to Login
If you don’t know how to log in, feel free to follow the below-mentioned steps to login achieve3000.
- Firstly, go to official website, choose either English or Spanish to navigate through it.
- To get their username and password one must have registered through their respective schools or education centers or educators.
- If you are attending any training provided by the company, you can get an event code for sign in purpose from time to time.
- When you forget your password, you can easily retrieve it through forgot your password option.
- If your login is successful, you will be redirected to a new page where you can get the details of various solutions, training modules, and event detail.
- You can enhance your skills by attending quizzes, online assessments, learning opportunities etc.
- You can also be able to view your profile, make changes to your password and personal details after every successful login.
The methodology of achieve3000 is a four-step process to improve their comprehension skills. The steps are as follows.
- LevelSet Assessment
- Differentiated, Tailored Text
- Ongoing Assessment
- Adaptive Content
These methodologies are designed and developed with Metametrics, a subsidiary of Lexile Frameworks.
A Lexile measure is a valuable tool for teachers, parents, and students. It serves two unique functions: it is the measure of how difficult a text is or a student’s reading ability level. Lexile Framework for reading is an educational tool, used to level the reading sources such as books and articles. This framework provides a score for reading abilities. The highest possible measure is 2000L. Anything below 5L is assessed as a BR or Beginning Reader.
The company is using several quantitative methods for improving the words and sentence formations. It is the most commonly used framework under the recommendations of Common Core State Standards for the better selection of the books for the students of grade 6 and above in the United States. Many schools in the United States are using Lexile framework measures. Almost half of the students in the US among the grade 3 to grade 12 are accessing Lexile measures. Some countries other than the United States are also using Lexile measures for better outcomes.
The English Language Arts Solution includes bonus lessons geared towards building reading stamina and preparing students for standardized tests. Bonus lessons provide students with a variety of texts such as maps, charts, and graphs. English Language Arts solutions are offered through the KidBizPro, TeenBizPro, and EmpowerPro products. Students learn and master basic reading skills and concepts to promote long-term reading comprehension growth.
The users of achieve 3000 can easily get in touch and contact with the team of the company. It is through the online portal and by emails and phone calls.
- toll-free number: 888 968 6822.
- Customer support in the united states: 877 235 2525 and 732 367 5505.
- For international customers: 732 987 3669.
- email address: email@example.com
- The corporate headquarters of the company is 1985 Cedar Bridge Ave., Suite 3, Lakewood, NJ 08701.
The information provided here is for general information purpose only. If you want to access official portal, please visit www.achieve3000.com and for official login portal, please visit portal.achieve3000.com.